- Original: Other than the movement and its discs, every part of the watch is uniquely designed.
- Simple: No unnecessary decoration.
- Small: 37 mm x 42 mm x 11mm. Perfect for people who have a wrist size of 15 cm to 18.5 cm. Watch body weight 59.6 g (2.1 oz), straps 8.8 g (0.31 oz).
- Unisex: But maybe not for people with the big wrist.
- Ergonomic Design: The crown will never poke the back of your hand.
- Unique 2-Piece Case Design: Partially inspired by Étienne-Louis Boullée's architecture Cénotaphe à Newton (1784). (Black color ion plated)
- Time & Day-Date (EN/JP): All the necessary information in the stay-at-home era. Hands and hourly indexes lumed with SuperLuminova C1.
- Seiko Instruments (SII) NH36A: One of the most trusted robust Japanese automatic movement available.
- 5 BAR Water Resistant: Enough to get through daily wet, sweat, and tears. Just don't dive with it.
- Sapphire Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal is used for the top crystal to prevent scratches. Case back crystal is a mineral crystal.
- Limited Editions: Each color variant is limited to 100, each engraved with the serial number, so you can be proud of having a rare watch.
Product images by @watchgambit
There are many YouTube reviews on the A-1 Auto by many wonderful watch enthusiasts.
Here are some testimonials from the people who bought the 1st functional prototypes:
Jyrki - "I like your watch design a lot; stylish design, comfortable, quality in parts and size is proper, not too big or small."
Jaska - "Was lucky to get an AndoAndoAndo watch among the first ones. What inspires me in this watch was the minimalistic design combined with the lightness. Every time you check the time you must feel a joy in the watch you carry in your wrist. Simplicity, lightness and accuracy. AAA design has fulfilled my desires in having a perfect timekeeper."
Petra - "Beautiful, and practical. Fits to a small wrist."
Vauva Ando - "Kello!" (A watch!)
You can read more about the watch and its design details here.
AndoAndoAndo is a small family company. Consisting of two and a half Andos.
Yu Ando - Founder and Designer
Vaimo Ando - Advisor "This watch is heavy, do people buy this?"
Vauva Ando - Durability Tester
Standard International Shipping
Our international shipping use DHL Global Mail.
We will provide you two tracking numbers. One that tracks your shipment from Finland to DHL warehouse in Germany, and another which tracks the shipment from Germany to your address.
It would take several days between the second tracking number would be updated.
According to DHL, their delivery aim is the following:
To Germany: 2-4 days
To EU: 3-6 days
To USA and Canada: 5-9 days
To Rest of the World: 6-12 days (for example, a package to Nagoya, Japan took 10 days)
DHL Express Shipping
It costs more, but it's faster!
Free Domestic (Finland) Shipping
Shipping within Finland use Posti Domestic Parcel shipping service which delivers our product to your nearest Posti Parcel Locker.
Delivery in 1–3 working days. (If you trust Posti that is!)
1-Year Manufacturing Defects Warranty
I have been wearing one of the functioning prototypes for almost 6 months. So far, it's functioned with no problems, and I am confident that it would for at least the next 6 months.
The reason I made sure that it's specifically 1-Year warranty for "Manufacturing Defects" is that I believe that most of the people who have never utilized the warranty of a product don't realize that the warranty only covers Manufacturing Defects. Some watch brands offer a longer warranty, such as 5 years or 10 years—but by then, how would you know that your broken watch suffered a manufacturing defect, or normal wear-and-tear? And would you ever be able to convince the brand's customer service that it was indeed a manufacturing defect?
Their warranty doesn't cover wear-and-tear, or user error, and neither does this warranty. But I do think it is important to clarify that it is a warrant for manufacturing defects, instead of just issuing that it is a vaguely worded "warranty" which sounds like something that might cover something more than manufacturing defects. And 1 year is enough time to warrant manufacturing defects.
60-Days 100% / 90% Return Policy
If you wish to return the watch, you can absolutely do that within 60 days of purchase. You have to take several photographs of the watch and send an email to me before shipping it back. Depending on the condition of the watch, the amount of the refund is different.
-Full Refund: If the watch, within 60 days of purchase, was never worn, and the packaging (boxes, wraps) is intact. Please send us an email with photographs of the watch and the proof of purchase, before shipping it back to us. When shipping back, please use a trackable shipping method. We will fully refund the watch and the shipping cost once it arrives to us upon inspection.
-90% Refund: If the watch, within 60 days of purchase, was never worn, but some of the packaging (boxes, wraps) is missing. Please send us an email with photographs of the watch and the proof of purchase, before shipping it back to us. When shipping back, please use a trackable shipping method. We will refund 90% of the watch and the shipping cost once it arrives to us upon inspection.
It’s a bit heavy for small woman’s wrist but it’s so beautiful and it makes me happy everyday i wear it.